Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jusqu'à Demain

I bid goodbye to Florida's west coast this evening. I'm going to miss everybody - especially the A-List. I can't think of a better way to go out than by celebrating the New Year with my closest friends, dining on amazing burritos, G6ing, deranging hymns, hanging out all night and closing off my final evening by shaking on the sidewalk from a five million volt shock wondering why I ever allowed Hillary to taze me in the first place. It was pretty much incredible. Quite honestly the best group of friends in the world...

On a semi-related side note; I want to get tazed in my Kangaroo suit at some point in my life. I'm not really too thrilled about the whole tazer side of things - just really enjoy wearing the suit and think it would look absolutely hilarious.

No comments: